Why learn Robotics with Yantra Robotics Academy?
- Our Lead instructor is Professionally trained and certified by leading US University specializing in Robotics Education.
- We follow EXPLORE, DESIGN, BUILD, SHARE methodology in all of our Courses.
- We teach robotics to kids of all ages – Age 4 onwards to High school students.
- We prepare our students for Robotics Competitions like FLL, FLL Junior, WRO, VEX IQ.
- Our Robotics & Computer Programming Curriculum is designed with Common Core Math, English, Computer Science Standards.
- The curriculum delves into the concepts and design behind the functioning of the Robots and different components of LEGO WeDo2.0, Mindstorms EV3, VEX IQ Robotics systems.
- Students will be provided access to Online Lessons for practice and revision at home.
- Each student can work independently at their own pace and skill level to complete their projects. Typically, each kid gets individual Robotics kits and Laptops to complete tasks.
- Individual focus and guidance based on each student’s interest and learning styles.
- Fun filled projects using Physical Robots and Virtual Robots.
- Students trained in Lego Digital Designer, Pseudo Coding and Flowcharts.
|Wednesdays||5.30 pm to 6.30 pm||Ashburn – Best Brains
44200 Waxpool Rd Suite 187,
Ashburn, VA 20147
|Thursdays||5.30 pm to 6.30 pm||Chantilly – Chinmaya
4350 Blue Spring Dr, Chantilly, VA
|Saturdays||5 pm to 6 pm||Ashburn – II
23026 Sunbury Street, Ashburn, VA
|Sundays||2.30 pm to 3.30 pm||Chantilly – Chinmaya
4350 Blue Spring Dr, Chantilly, VA
|Course||Grade Level (Suggested)|
|Junior Robotics & Programming – LEGO WeDo2.0 / OZOBOT||KG to Grage 3|
|Junior Robotics & Programming – Scratch||Grade 2 onwards|
|Elementary School Robotics & Programming Level 1 (EV3 Mindstroms – LabView)||Grade 4 onwards|
|Elementary School Robotics & Programming Level 2 (EV3 Mindstroms – Micro Python)||Grade 5 onwards|
|Elementary School Robotics & Programming Level 2 (EV3 Mindstroms – RobotC Graphical)||Grade 6 onwards|
|Elementary School Robotics & Programming Level 2 (EV3 Mindstroms – RobotC Natural Language)||Grade 6 onwards|
|Middle School Robotics & Programming Level 1 (VEX IQ Robotics – RobotC Graphical)||Grade 6 onwards|
|Middle School Robotics & Programming Level 2 (VEX IQ Robotics – RobotC Natural Language)||Grade 6 onwards|
|First Lego League Workshops (offered only to Yantra Robotc Academy Weekly Robotics Programming Students); Separate Fees Charged for the Workshops)||Age 9 to 12 [as of Jan 1st of this year]|
|First Lego League Jr.Workshops (offered only to Yantra Robotc Academy Weekly Robotics Programming Students); Separate Fees Charged for the Workshops)||Age 5 and above|
Under instructor’s guidance students complete Lego WeDo2.0 Projects related to Cars, Machines, Plants, Animals, Space, etc., Students learn to use WeDo2.0 Programming software. Students complete fun projects that introduce grade level Science and Math Concepts. Students control their Robots using the WeDo2.0 software and Apple iPad Devices
The goal of the Ozobot is to introduce kids to simple coding and, at the same time, teach skills such as deductive reasoning while expanding their imaginations.
Scratch is a graphical programming language, developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Children can drag and combine code blocks to make a range of programs, including animations, stories, musical instruments and games. It’s a bit like the programming equivalent of LEGO!
Students are introduced to different components of Lego Mindstorms EV3 Robotics Systems. Using LEGO Mindstorms EV3 software, students program the EV3 system to control Motors, Sensors. They are introduced to Software Programming Concepts – control loops, conditional statements, etc.,
Students learn to use RobotC programming language to control VEX IQ Robot System. They will build and program their models with their partner while exploring a series of cross curricular, theme-based activities to develop their skills in science, technology, engineering and mathematics as well as language, literacy and social studies.
- JUNIOR FIRST LEGO LEAGUE ROBOTICS COMPETITION WORKSHIPS
- FIRST LEGO LEAGUE ROBOTICS COMPETITION WORKSHOPS
- WRO ROBOTICS COMPETITION WORKSHOPS
- PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL KIDS,
- JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOLERS